Monday, April 23, 2007

summer internships

so i've been interviewing around for internships and here's where i've hit so far:
warren douglas
range
2c design

also, my uncle scott called me the other day and said "he knows a guy" and is trying to get me to internship up in milwaukee. there are plenty of pros and cons with this situation. the pluses are that the guy told scott they'll pay me 12-15 dollars an hour, and while i'm there i'd be living with either scott and meg or my grandparents which means free lodging and food. on the flipside, the place he wants me to intern at turns out to actually be a printing press called burton & mayer inc. i haven't actually talked to the guy yet, but on first impression from their website and the type of company they are, i don't think it's what i'm looking for. also, what would i do with myself for three months during those times when i'm not at work besides go to summerfest and a lot of brewers games? what are your thoughts?

and if there are any other places i should check out for an internship, please, let me know.

1 comment:

christina said...

go here: http://www.dsvc.org/resources_jobs.cfm
and scroll.