Wednesday, October 10, 2007

business as usual.

well, i now find myself in the last half of my last semester as a college student. i know, it's hard to believe. but just like any other semester, the last two months are stock full of projects, not to mention prep for the senior show. but it'll all turn out well.

yeah, this post isn't much. my primary purpose is to let my few readers now that i'm currently in the process of creating the website for the tcu graphic design senior show. more to come on that in the next week or so. until then, ciao.

ps, my secondary purpose for this post is that i write a blog entry on my wii. come by some time and we can play mario soccer.

1 comment:

christina said...

sorry if i bugged you earlier today. i just got so excited seeing the unleashed little creatures.