Monday, March 09, 2009

The hunt.

Well, finding a new job is going, but not quickly. So far I have put my resume in over twenty different email inboxes, but have yet to hear back from a single one. Silence is not a good thing to hear during these times.

Here's a quick breakdown of the hunt so far:

-24 applications

-16 cities (Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Atlanta, Charlotte, Southlake TX, Irvine CA, Bellevue WA, Emeryville CA, Holliston MA, Morristown NJ, West Bridgewater MA, and London)

-10 states (Texas, Illinois, Minnesota, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, California, Massachusetts, and New Jersey)

-2 countries (US and England)

-0 responses

Hopefully something will come around soon. I don't think my tax refund will be here in time for my next rent payment.

1 comment:

czim said...

keep your head up, man. things have a way of turning around in a hurry.

just RSS'd the hell outta your blog. now I can follow every. single. step.